After Tenancy Cleaning Services
Moving out of your property? Worried about getting your deposit back?
More than half of today’s deposit disputes in London are related to unkempt properties.
Often your tenancy agreement does not make the cleaning standards expected clear. This can make things hard when you need to leave the property.
Do you want to spend your hard-earned money on cleaning products, then spend hours cleaning and scrubbing, just to be charged for cleaning anyway?
If not, professional end of tenancy cleaning is for you.
Save yourself time and money by hiring ShineLine for your end of tenancy cleaning. We work with landlords and letting agencies across London and can guarantee that you will receive your full deposit back.
Interested? Scroll down to find out more.
A short glimpse of our cleaning checklist!
- Clean, polish, degrease and declutter all surfaces including cabinets and take care of all the grout.
- Disposal of all the food remainings and garbage.
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of the oven, stove, fridge, absorber, washing machine, dishwasher and the rest of the kichen appliances.
- Clean, polish, degrease all wall tiles and taking care of any mould and grout.
- De-scale, sanitize, disinfect and polish the toilet, sink, mirror, etc.
- Vacuum, dedust and clean the mattress, drawers, storage units, upholstery.
- Flipping the mattress.
- Thorough clean, vacuum and dedust any floors, furniture, upholstery, doors, shades, etc.
- Clean and polish any windows, silverware, lampshades, chandelier and more.
We pride ourselves on delivering fantastic service to all of our customers.
When you book with ShineLine, you get:
- Short notice availability all over London
- Checklist guided cleaning approved by letting agencies
- Experienced professional cleaners
- Fast, friendly service
- Fast, friendly service
- A full deposit return guarantee
Still unsure? We aren’t happy until your deposit is back in your pocket.
If for any reason your letting agent or landlord isn’t happy with the condition of the
property after our visit, we will do a FREE reclean.
Get your deposit back. Click here to book now.
Your rights as a tenant.
Think your letting agent or landlord is being unfair? Don’t know what is expected of you as a tenant?
Over the years we have come across many cases of tenants who have no idea of their legal rights and responsibilities.
You deserve to know your rights and should be aware of your responsibilities. Please check the UK government page for the tenancy to find out more.
What do I do after booking?
Just sit back, relax, and smile.
When you book we will give you an estimate of how long the job will take, then when we arrive we will clean, clean and clean some more.
Once the job is done you will get a receipt with details of what was cleaned, then you just call your letting agent or landlord to collect your security deposit.
What do our customers say?
We’re not ones to brag, but we have some nice reviews about our end of tenancy cleaning and we love to share them.
Here’s what our customers have said: