The fridge is one of the most usable household appliance. It’s subject to spills, varied odors, and overcrowding, and it’s the one appliance that never gets a rest. The temperature in the fridge is lower than outside which is the reason why in the fridge there is no bacteria reproduction. Because of the fact that the refrigerator promises to keep food fresher, so do your best to maintain the cleanliness of this kitchen workhors.
In this article you will find out that the fridge cleaning is not hard and every one is able to clean a fridge out if you follow next easy steps. But if you are worker and you have not time or just if you prefer to spend all of your free time with your family and friends instead of fridge cleaning, you can feel free to call us. One of our nice teams will come to clean your fridge. During the fridge cleaning by our team you would go for a walk with your kids or watch a movie with your friends. And when you come back our team will be ready with your fridge cleaning and not only with it, we could clean also the whole kitchen cheaper than the cleaners and equipment which you need to buy if you clean your fridge by yourself. The place where you can find us is www.shinelineltd.co.uk.
The pictures below show how our teams do their work.
Fridge before us.. Fridge after us..
Here there are some steps for those of you who prefer to spend their free time doing fridge cleaning instead of having fun with their friends or family.
Let’s get started cleaning the fridge!
- First you need to isolate your fridge from its power source. It is needed to prevent an electric shock.
- Then take all your food out of the fridge.
- Next step is to pitch everything you do not need. So you will need garbage can, recycling bin and nose plugs near by. Check expiry dates, do a smell test, and be realistic about this process. Get rid of the garbage.
- Take out every shelves, drawers or other removable surface areas and place them close to the sink. Given their awkward sizes, you may need to use floor space or alternative space.
- To wash shelves, drawers and other surfaces can be difficult if your sink is small. That’s why you can use the bathroom. Then using a common household cleaner or a fridge cleaner and sponge or brush you need to clean all of the shelves and drawers.
- Be sure to let the shelving, drawers, etc. dry out completely on a drying rack before inserting back into the refrigerator.
- Now you have got an empty fridge. Wipe the inside of it with preferred cleaning solution and attack any big or stubborn stains and hit all the remaining surfaces with a clean cloth or sponge.
- If your refrigerator doors has shelves, make sure to clean that area too.
- Dry off the shelves and the inside of the fridge before putting the shelves and drawers back in the refrigerator. With a clean cloth, wipe off any excess water from your removable shelving and place it back in the refrigerator.
- Now it’s time to reintroduce the food into the fridge. Before that make sure that all of the jars, bottles, or tupperware are cleaned. Double-check the expiration dates on any perishable items before placing them back.
Tips and tricks for fridge cleaning:
- If there are no expiry dates and you haven’t used the item in 6 months, just get rid of it.
- Never wash a cold glass shelf with hot water. The sudden temperature change could shatter the glass.
To keep your fridge clean:
- Wipe up spills immediately, before they have a chance to dry. Make sure everything that goes into the fridge is immaculate; wipe off rims of jam jars, salad dressing bottles, and ketchup containers before storing them.
- Check for spoilage and throw out anything past its prime. Place anything likely to leak, such as defrosting meat or cartons of berries, on a rimmed plate.
- Regular maintenance and storing leftovers in airtight containers are the best ways to prevent odors.