There are moments in the life when you need to leave your home and to move in a new house either because you want to buy bigger house or just because you should change your lodgings. In both of the cases you need to clean whole house before you move out. You should know that no one will buy your house if it is not clean and also you will not get your deposit back if you leave a mess in the house. These are serious reasons that you need to clean the house.
All of you already know that the end of tenancy cleaning is labor-intensive and it takes a long time. So, you need to start with the bathroom because it is dirtiest place in the house and there you will spend most of the time for cleaning.
But don’t worry! Here we will give you some tips and tricks how to clean your bathroom and what you should buy before you start.
- Bath cleaners
- Shower cleaner
- Bathtub cleaner
- Toilet-bowl cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Tile cleaner
- An apron
For all of these things you will spend around £50.
When you already collect all the staffs needed you are ready to start the bathroom cleaning. There are few steps which you need to follow if you want to clean your bathroom in a good way.
- You need to be sure that there is a window open or a good exhaust fan which will remove the airborne moisture you are creating.
- It is time to protect yourself. Good for you is to use gloves, an apron and appropriate clothes. Because some of the bathroom cleaners ingredients could cause an allergic reaction.
- The real work starts from the shower. You should spray the shower on with the shower cleaner, then put it into a plastic bag, tie it in place for an overnight soaking. In the morning remove the plastic bag and run the water to rinse.
- If you have plastic shower curtains you can give it a spin it the washing machine. To get rid of scrum and mildew easier when the curtains are in the washing machine you can put few old towels, which act as scrubbers. Then rehang to dry.
- Depending on the material of your tube you need to find the best tube cleaner for you. But the technique is the same for all of the surfaces. Just apply a bathroom cleaner and let sit for 15-30 min, then scrub with a soft sponge, rinse with hot water and buff dry with a fresh microfiber towel.
- How to use a toilet bowl?! Easy and simple! Just pour enough toilet cleaner into the bow, let sit for a few minutes, brush and flush.
- Dirt bath sink can shine again! Just apply a layer of all-purpose cleaner and sit for an hour. Then scrub the surfaces with the cleaner and a wet scrubbing pad. Rinse the sink completely with hot water.
- Mirror cleaning includes three steps.
- Pre-clean – using a soft cloth wipe the mirror. This will remove the heavy dirt and dust.
- Streak-free shine – Crumple up newspaper in usable size. Spray on the mirror with mirror cleaner and rub in slow circles across the mirror.
- Drip marks prevention – Go over wet areas with dry newspaper.
- If it is needed, repeat all steps.
- The grout cleaning is the hardest part of the bathroom cleaning. You need to dip a grout brush in straight bleach and scrub every discolored area. Then rinse well.
- For the tiles and walls you should use all-purpose cleaner. Turn on the shower and water the tiles, spray all of the surfaces with the cleaner and let it for 20 min. Then wipe down with a clean towel.
Following these steps you will spend around one day to do the whole bathroom cleaning. But why you do not spend this day with your family or watching your favorite series, eating pop corns and drinking coke? Now, there are too many end of tenancy cleaning agencies which will clean your house in less time and you will be able to do your favorite things. And this is not everything, the money you would spend for bathroom cleaners, sponges, gloves, cloths, etc. are the same as the money you would spend if we clean your house instead of you. You just need to call us or find us on www.shinelineltd.co.uk and our team will come to create a magic in your house.
Your toilet bowl looks like that?!
After us it will look like this!